Rim Flow Jacuzzi Installation in Deneysville
When Installing a Rim Flow Jacuzzi there are a few things to consider.
- The Balancing Tank
- The 500 Liter (Minimum) balancing tank needs to be installed lower then the level of the Jacuzzi.
- The balancing tank needs to have a float valve in to control the level of the water in the tank.
- The Balancing tank should be placed below the Rim Flow Jacuzzi and not further than 5 meters if possible. Directly under the Jacuzzi is the best place.
- The Electrical Supply.
- 40 Amp circuit breaker with 4 mm twin and earth Norse cable coming from the main DB. If you want to plug the Jacuzzi into a normal house plug, then you will have to reduce the size of the Jacuzzi Heating Element.
- Power Cable should be installed directly into the Rim Flow Jacuzzi’s Electrical Distribution Box.
- Make sure the earth is connected and working or else you might be in for a shock once you are in contact with the water.
- Rim Flow Jacuzzi
- Make sure the Jacuzzi is level, once it is installed it will be almost impossible to level it out when the pipes are glued.
- Make sure the 110 mm Rim Drain Pipe is in place and in tact. Draining the water from the rim is just as important as getting the water back into the Jacuzzi again
- Make sure you have a flat surface to install the Jacuzzi on.